Monday, November 24, 2008

So Wednesday afternoon Kevin and I are heading to Cali for Thanksgiving. His dad's side is from there and this is my first Holiday with any of them. I am so excited but kinda scared because Kevin has cousins I haven't even met and I get shy. Anyways it's a long drive 9 hours... ugh. It's in a town called Lincoln ( I think) So I will post pictures when we get back. I'm crossing my fingers I don't forget my camera. :) I'm kinda looking forward for the road trip with Kevin. I think it will be fun. Mom I know your gonna miss us but we'll see you for Christmas don't worrie!

9 comments:

Kristiwistin said...

Wow! What a drive! I'll be excited to see pictures. I only have to drive 35 minutes to get to my Thanksgiving dinner. Hooray!

Colleen said...

You are such a brat, you know we'll be missing you and Kevin! Did you do that just to make me cry? Crap!It worked! Have fun and say hi to the gang for us, I know you'll have fun and just think how neat it will be to meet and get to know some new people! Be careful, don't speed KEVIN!!!!

Chelsee said...

amanda and shy in the same sentence?;) Road trips are always fun! Be careful!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Hey hope you have a good time! How bout you call me when you get out here?!?

Linde said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to see you in a month. Miss you!

The Becks said...

How fun!!! That will be exciting to meet all the family you haven't met yet..hope you have a safe trip and a great time!! take care you two!!

Rivas Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I never knew you were shy?!

Cameron said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sad that I wasn't able to go too. You shouldn't have been worried. The "cousins" are very laid back and I'm sure loved you too.;) Hey, they're Bedfords!