Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beatles LOVE

So awhile back Kevin and I went to the BEATLES LOVE show here in Vegas. It was AMAZING! Everyone needs to go see it! I can't really begin to explain how cool it was. But it was so fun. We only got one picture and you can't really see us but I think its a pretty cool picture. When my mom and dad were here I even got them to go and they LOVED it!!! So next Friday we are going to go see another show called Le Reve. I heard that is even better. So I guess we will see. It's funny because living here in Vegas we NEVER go on the strip and never to go to shows but my friend got us a good price on Le Reve and that's the only way we could afford it or else it would be out of the question. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Markee said...

That is so fun you guys get to do that kind of stuff!! You guys are both gorgeous!!

Keshia Phill said...

looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous! I love going to see shows!

Linde said...

I wanna go!!!!

Colleen said...

those heels look terrific in the pic, are they the red ones???? I'll be anxious to hear about the upcoming show! I LOVED Beatles LOVE!!!