Sunday, November 2, 2008

happy Halloween!!!!

This Halloween Luke Linde and the kids came to Vegas and we had a blast! It was so fun to see them and the kids.This Halloween I even got Kevin to dress up!!! Well lets be honest here..... he had to because he is in Young Mens and they were over an activity and had to dress up so I made him wear it again on Halloween for the kids. It was so funny kids would come up to him and be like hey Joker and give him a highfive it was SO funny. He thought he was so cool. haha... He was a good Joker. Anyways we had a blast. Here are a few pictures of the night....

Me and Kevin
Uncle Kevin and Kali. He loves to hold her. He thinks so so cute and can't get enought of holding time of her. Its so cute.
Here is the little Mummy
Kooper was so cute. Luke carried him the whole time. He got his work out!
Camo.. she was to funny. She ran EVERY WHERE


Me and the best Sister in the world

Me and Heather... It was so fun to see her.

Kason
Kyron
Me and my boys!
ALL the kids! They had a blast together. It was so sad to see them say good bye!

Cute Charley... or I should say Indiana Jones
Kenzi amd Molly. These two are best friends and miss eachother so much. It's so sad
Me and Kyron have to same size feet and so he thought it would be funny to wear my boots. He was laughing so hard. But they fit him. I have VERY small feet for my height and they always make fun of me.



I had to end with this picture because all the kids just sad good bye and were all in the car. Molly was so sad and just stood there looking at the car. I was about to cry because these are the kids best friends and they moved away and never get to see each other. If you click on it it shows it better. Poor molly. Hope everyone had a good Halloween!!!!!

10 comments:

Cameron said...

I love your costumes! The pictures of all of the kids are so cute!

Colleen said...

You and Kevin looked soooo good! You are the cutest pirate ever! So glad you had the chance to see Linde, Luke and the kids. Looks like you all enjoyed the night!

Preston and Kristin said...

Awesome costumes! That Joker looks even creepier than the original. Nice work. Also, I love the sassy pirate look. Super cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun. I love the picture with Kyron wearing your boots, its hilarious.

Tiffany said...

Hey Amanda! You've grown up to be such a beautiful woman! I remember going to hang out with Linde and you were such a little Brat! Ha ha lol, but I always loved you anyways! Hope everythings going good for you!

The Becks said...

Hey!! you and kevin look great in your costumes!! hope you had a great halloween! miss you guys :)

Rivas Family said...

Cute costumes! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Angie said...

You guys look so good! Your hair is so so long I love it! I miss you guys! Hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to see you. I cant believe how big Linde's kids are!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

You look adorable!! LOVE the pirate costume!

The Becks said...

So i changed my comment thing to make it so anyone can leave a comment..hopefully it works for you now..fun texting you this weekend! take care girly!! love ya!