Sunday, November 16, 2008

Couture VS Lesnar

Okay so last night we rented the UFC fight and had a party at our house. It was so fun! It was fun to see everyone. Especially Camo and Ava baby play. They hadn't seen each other for ever and it was so cute. Anyways everyone knows how much I love wrestling and anything to do with fighting. And If you don't I LOVE IT! ( I guess thats my brothers coming out of me) But I'm a little mad about the fight.... First off Couture is 45 and is like 3 or 4 weight classes under Lesnar. And Lesnar is Just HUGE!!!!!!!!! I mean unexplainably HUGE! So here is kinda and a little of what happened. So Couture was doing SO good but Lesnar punched  Couture and Couture fell and then Lesnar jumped on Couture and kept punching Couture. okay thats what it's all about right! But I think ref let it go on to long.  I watched it again and again after everyone left and I am still MAD. I don't think that was fare. Everyone says oh but it's Couture he would have been so mad if they stopped it to soon. Still I don't freakin care it was bad. I am venting to myself because I know most girls hate fighting but I am just mad. I was just hoping that Couture would win but he didn't. Come on now he's 45! Thats awesome. He's like... um... 6 years younger then my dad! wow. Ewww I am still mad..... :(  I do wish I could watch a UFC fight with my brother Nate. That would be fun. Because I know we both love it and we would both be so into it! Maybe next time! 

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh dear, your brothers have ruined you for life! But I'm not surprised! Just stay out of fights and I'll be happy! :)

Keshia Phill said...

haha... you love fighting TOO much! haha! jk

Keshia Phill said...

OMG! I totally forgot about the whole tampon gift! That is pretty funny.

Katlyn Papa said...

You are so cute! Mike went to a friends house to watch it, but I was also hoping that he would win, but after watching a show about the Lesnar guy on Thurs. I was a little scared for him. That guy was HUGE! I'm a girly girl, I don't like UFC. I just want to cry for the guy that gets beat up!

Cameron said...

Who needs to watch the fight when you give such good "play by play" commentary!

On a different note, I love the wedding photo.

Jennifer said...

Couture's my favorite too:( It would be funny to watch you and Nate watch a fight together..almost as good as the fight itself LOL.

Mandy said...

I love ufc too!! I so think it's rigged sometimes. I get a little mad myself! Like when Matt Hughs finally lost, I swear that was planned! I swore I would never watch again! Didn't work though.

Linde said...

You are one crazy girl! That is all I have to say. At least I have a heart!

Midlife Rambler said...

The description of the fight sounds too familiar (like one of your disagreements with Kevin-and your Lesnar) LOL Just kidding! You know I wish I was there!