Saturday, November 15, 2008

TAGGED BY Brit

Ok so I'm not real sure how to do this but Ill try :)

4 Random things I love about Kevin:

1.I love how he always makes his randoms comments that are SO hilarious. (he's not a big talker)
2.I love how he is so smart! (Sometimes it makes me mad but really I love it)
3.I love to hear him speak french!
4. I love that he takes such good care of me. Anything I need or want he lets me..

4 Jobs I've had

1. Worked at a physical Therapist office
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Salt City Candle ( the first store)
4. I work NOW for Larsen Electric in the office.

4 Movies I have seen more than once

1Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.... hello Sexy)
2.Christmas Vacation (every thanksgiving)
3. 300
4.10 Things I Hate About You

4 Tv Shows I watch

1. Grey's
2. Heroes
3. 24
4. Chuck


4 Places I've Been

1. Vermont/New York... Texas
2. Canada
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico

4 places I've lived

1. Eagar Arizona
2. Utah
3. Vegas
4. .....

4 Favorite Foods

1. Chinese
2. Italian
3. Mexican Food!
4. CANDY!

4 Places I'd Like to Visit

1. Tahiti
2. Fiji
3.Europe
4. Egypt

4 People I tag

1. Melinda... yes Linde that's you
2. Connie
3. Cameron
4. Jaime (Lu)

Thanks Brit for the Tag it was kinda fun! :)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think CANDY should go in the #1 slot! HA HA!

Cameron said...

What a fun post! Let's plan a trip to Tahiti. I've always wanted to go there too!