Monday, December 1, 2008

This is our thanksgiving.......

So me and Kevin left Vegas around 4:00 PM for a 9 hour drive to Sacramento Cali. We were planning on getting out by 1:00 but since we rented a car we waited FOREVER to get it. When we finally got on the road Kevin realized the car didn't have cruse control. Oh man let me tell ya he was so mad. He wouldn't even talk he just had this really mad look on his face. Personally....... I thought it was kinda funny just because Kevin doesn't get mad that often. but it really did suck. So our trip you could say didn't start off very good. Then... we were talking just about life and things and we were even dancing because we were so board. While all that was going on Kevin didn't hear the GPS say were to go and...... we got lost. Kevin didn't say anything to me and just kept going. So I had no clue I just kept talking. I saw that we were kinda by Six flag's but I didn't say anything. Then We stopped and slept that night because we were both so tired AND he still didn't say anything.... The next day which was Thursday we arrive to Grandpa's and Lissi's house and they were all wondering what happened. So Kevin tells them we got lost.... In my mind I was thinking what the crap we were????? I played a long with it so I didn't make a big deal or whatever and I didn't say anything. It was kinda funny. He said he didn't tell me because I would have got scared or called my dad to have him find out where to go. ( he's right I would have) Anyways I just thought it was kind of a funny story. So all you Bedfords know the truth I didn't know we were lost!

Here are some pictures... I wish I would have taken more but I didn't!

We played Bocce ball before we went and ate. This is Kevin's Cousin Jamie. :) I love this kid. It was so nice to see him.

This is Kevin and Charlene. She is French and she loved everyone. Her and Kev would talk french to each other. It was so cute. She was one smart girl.

Kevin playing Bocce ball.

This is us at thanksgiving Dinner
Dennis and Jamie. Grandpa and Lissi.
Grandpa.... He is so cute. I just love him. He would tell jokes after jokes. It was so funny.
Kevin and Charlene Speaking french to each other.

This was all of us that came. The dinner was so good.

This is our hat picture! Anyone who had a hat had to wear it. These are Kevin's cousins. I finally met all of them. They were so nice and funny. We really laughed none stop. The

Uncle Greg and Jamie being... I don't know just goofy. We were shopping. I love Uncle Greg. (Thanks for the coat I love it)

And this is us our last night. Greg took us 4 out to the Cheese Cake Factory. We really had fun with him and Jamie. I already miss them.

We missed Kevin's Sister and 2 brothers in Texas and his 2 sisters here and that was it. The rest was there. It was awesome. They made me feel right at home and that helped A LOT because I was getting so homesick. But they helped. We laughed NON STOP. The Bedford side is so funny. I just love them! I do wish the kids from Texas went because I miss them so much. Thank you again Grandpa and Lissi!!!!

8 comments:

Preston and Kristin said...

Wow! You guys had SO much fun! It's fun not knowing you're lost. I prefer it that way myself. Also, thanks for deleting us from your blog list. As you know, our social standards have risen since we moved. Luckily, an awkward moment has been avoided by your preemptive deletion. ;)

Linde said...

Cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun. I am glad that you got to go and enjoy yourselves. Even if it took forever to get there! Ha!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I love stories like that- your so funny! You look so good- your so cute! I know what you mean about being homesick...even after 11 years of marriage I still miss my family when I can't be with them- you just never get too old for your fam!

Markee said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time!! Lets get together at Christmas!! PLEASE!!!

Chelsee said...

So funny you were lost and didn't know it! It looks like you had fun!

Midlife Rambler said...

Hey!...I'm jealous - your pictures are better than mine! Could we have expected anything less than you heading to L.A. and not realizing that you were headed in the opposite direction?? Glad you finally made it! It would not have been the same had you decided to stay in L.A! We love you so much 'Symantha' you are the perfect addition to our family!

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha that is "male pride" for you, just like a man! They never want to admit they're lost! And to have they're FATHER-IN-LAW find out, NO WAY! That is too funny! You and Kevin are the cutest couple, you guys will definitely make some hot kiddos one day! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Cameron said...

I'm glad you finally made it. (I am waiting for my phone call...);)Looks like you had a blast! There is never a dull moment with uncle Greg around. Ha!!!! Thanks for the pictures. I miss everyone so much.(Especially the cousins.)