Thursday, April 3, 2008

LOOK AT MY TEETH

I had to post these pictures. We went to Dan and Chelsee's house for dinner. (thanks chels) and these are the pictures that I got. Isn't this so funny! Camdyn has 2 teeth on the side. Fang teeth. lol And 1 or 2 on the bottom. Correct me Chels if I've got it wrong. I just think she is so stinking cute. Where does this child come from?? I can't even explain how funny she is. She is just such a crackup.



She does love her Uncle Kevin. When she see's him she goes right up to him. And he love's it.

She is just so funny with these teeth.


She was LOVING this brownie. Chelsee makes them so good!!!

4 comments:

Chelsee said...

you got some good ones. she does love uncle kevin. what are we going to do about those teeth?

Linde said...

That is the funniest thing. Only Camdyn would get teeth like that first! Love the pictures.

Katlyn Papa said...

So Cute! I bet you can't wait for yours to come. I wondered if you could give me your e-mail so I can talk to you about coming to Vegas!

Jennifer said...

such cute pictures! and those brownies are making me hungry!
PS Smile for at least 10 seconds straight....I swear it works:)