Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.........

Shannon! This is Kevin's friend. It was his 25th birthday today. We had dinner at his house today and it was fun. We hope you had a HAPPY birthday!


Shannon and Keshia
Keshia being a dork! :) love ya girl!

Also I have to say Happy LATE Birthday to JENNY! This month we have 7 birthdays and I have forgot them all but Shannon's and it's because he lives here. I am soooo bad. I am so sorry Jen and I couldn't find a picture of you. I am so bad. But I love you and I hope you had a good birthday!!!! Oh and I didn't forget I just forgot to call. I work all day and when I think of things it's always at work and then when I get home I forget. But I guess I can't use that. I should remember things better.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Better late than never:) thanks Amanda. Looks like you all are having too much fun!

Chelsee said...

I love a good blog update! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I look wasted...because I was!!! I am wasted on LOVE!!! haha LOVE YA!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

AMANDA?? IS THIS THE AMANDA FROM ROUNDVALLEY? THAT WENT TO COSMO SCHOOL IN SHOWLOW?? IF SO, THIS IS JESSICA (GIBSON) HUNT. I WENT WITH YOU!! I WAS FROM SNOWFLAKE?? DO YOU REMEMBER???

becki said...

Hey you! I miss your posts! I'll kee checking back.

Chelsee said...

AMANDA. WE NEED AN UPDATE! :)