Sunday, March 30, 2008

And then There was 2

It's just me and Dan left. Yeah it was pretty sad weekend. I didn't get any pictures because I was crying a lot. So Linde left on Saturday. She stayed with us on Friday night so that was fun for me. It was just her Kooper and Kenzi. The boy's stayed at Kyle's house. Kenzi tried but Kevin and I ended up getting her late that night. I fixed Pancakes and they loved them. It was hard to say goodbye to the kids. Kyron gave me the longest hug he has ever given to me. It was really cute. So that's that. I am so excited for them but sad for me. I have the best sister in the world. And I am so blessed to have a awesome brother in law. They are such a great family and I will really miss them a lot. So now its me and Dan. I am glad they are here. And I at least have one niece to play with and watch grow. Good luck Linde and Luke!! We will miss you guys so much.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I feel sad for you that Lindy and Luke are moving away. I wish Kristie, Connie and I could live near by. Sissters are the best! Here this is my blog for you to check out if you want.
www.jrandcarrie.blogspot.com
Love, Carrie Whipple

*Ash said...

Aw, I feel bad! We missed Nat's b-day! I want to still get him something but I have no idea what you get for Nate??

That's so sad that your sister's leaving! I didn't realize how much I was going to miss having family around 'til we moved =(...his and mine! I'm glad it led you to blog though! ;) If you ever need help w/ any of it, let me know! I could make a little header for you guys or anything you need! Just let me know and I'm willing! ;)

(Sorry, I notoriously leave long comments!!)

Jennifer said...

I feel so bad for you. I wish my sister lived closer to me too:(

Jennifer said...

by the way I hope you get to come this summer...we miss you, and tell Kevin dudley is starting to laugh alot more:)

Linde said...

Thanks for having us stay the night and for helping me clean. I am so going to miss you. Love you!