Sunday, April 20, 2008

UFC Party Matt Serra VS George St. Pierre

We had a UFC party last night at our house and we had a blast. Kevin's dad Dennis and his friend Chris came over. Dan and Chelsee were there too. We were glad St. Pierre won. I don't know why I love the UFC fights but I do. Here are a few pictures that I took. Sorry I over loaded.

Camdyn loves kevin. I mean she really does. She sat here for about 15 min with him. That was the longest I have ever seen her sit still. He was feeding her swiss cheese. And she couldn't stop eating it she loved it. She would follow him around all night. We think it's because Kevin had food. She's like her dad. Anywhere there is food so is Dan. lol


Chris, Kev and Dennis. I love my father in law he's so fun.


Dan in my new rocking chair.


Chelsee was waiting for Kevin to make her a pancake. Thanks Chelsee for being such a good sport. Dan got home that night from being gone for 2 days.


This is little Ava. We call her bulldog. Because when she cries she looks like one. Our friends Brian and Chailyn asked me to tend her. I love this little girl. When I babysit her she is always SOO good not joking the best girl ever. And I'm not saying this to be nice she really is so easy. Well she wasn't as good this time. She really missed her mom and dad. And her mom Chailyn forgot her Binky lol. ;) As you can see in this picture she wasn't happy. Thanks for Chelsee she would drive her around in the truck and try to make her happy.



She was getting happier and being Ava again and playing.

This is how our night ended. After everyone left she was out. I love it because all she wants to do is snuggle. I love tending her she really is always so fun and good. She is so dang cute! I'm glad to be her babysitter.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You and Nate really are alike! You look great and I love the new rocking chair! Ava has gotten so big!

Linde said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Your hair looks really cute:) I love it!