Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our life is so Boring!

Okay so I hate it when people never update there blog. Bugs the crap out of me because I wanna see what everyone is up to. I always want to but it would be just pictures of Camdyn. So you might as well just look at Cheslee's. Well our friends had a office party. It was a blast but of cores I forgot our camera. (always do that) Then we went to the fair in Logan Dale with our friends Shannon and Keshia. I took my camera but it was DEAD!! I was soo mad. I got one picture that it on Keshia camera. Maybe sometime I will try to take pictures of Kevin and what we do but he hates pictures and he is anti blog. (he's getting better) But I have a Picture from the Fair just for my Aunt Barb (I though of her) so I will post it later. Love everyone and Linde I really miss you guys! Here are a few pictures of Harlee when she was born 4 years ago.

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY HARLEE!!! WE LOVE YOU

This is Harlee when she was just a few minutes old. Jen I hope you don't mind that I put this pictures of you and her on but I love the way your looking at her!

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

Like Jennifer could ever look bad! Happy birthday Harlee!

Linde said...

Spell check your blog and proof read it dork! Miss you and love you too! I can't believe Harlee! So cute and Jen looks great, of course. But I would kill you if you put a picture of me on there just after giving birth. So don't try it ever! Have a fun night! We are just watching Kevin on HAIRSPRAY! It is Koopers new favorite show.

Jennifer said...

Thanks alot Amanda! Well really thanks, I haven't looked at any of her baby pics in a while:) and your blog is great so keep updating it!

Nate & Emily said...

I know... I cant believe people who dont update their blog! Just kidding, I'm very guilty of that... I'll try to do better (school is almost out!). Its nice to hear how you guys are doing, so good job on your blog!

*Ashley said...

Haha! Don't worry! I feel like that too! I never have anything to post about! I'm glad you're still doin' it though!! Those pics of Jen and Harlee are so cute! Wish we could've seen ya!