Sunday, May 11, 2008

WE GO TOGETHER

So Kevin tried out for our Stake play. It was called "WE GOT TOGETHER" This is pictures from Kevin's play. It was in a musical/Play . I am not a play person at all and I never thought my husband was. That was the last thing I thought Kevin would do because he is SO shy. But i do have to say, it was really cute. It was funny seeing him with makeup on lol. He hated it. I am really proud of him for doing this. Totally came out of his Shell. At first when he told me I was like are you joking, plays are so dumb. But I loved it. He was really good especially for a Church Musical/Play went Thursday night and Saturday night.Here are a few pictures that I got. Thank you everyone who came to supported him.
Kev and Camdyn. Kevin was one of the boys on GREASE

This is Kevin and Joseph

Brian and Chailyn came to support Kev. THANK YOU!!!!
Timmy and Cam.

We had a little party after the Saturday play. Thank you Chelsee for helping me. You were a life saver. This was the cake I got for Kevin. Like how they spell Starring.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job Kevin! I totally enjoyed your performance and hope you do it again! And with the makeup you were especially darling!

Opreration: LetterLove said...

Kevin you look just like Rob Lowe! So hot!!! Ha Ha. Maybe you should think about a change in career?? Maybe acting is in your future??? Love you guys, you are such a cute couple!