Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 1/2 months

Because everyone has been asking for prego pictures................. here I am. I'm 6 1/2 months in these. These are the only 2 I let Kevin take. I love seeing everyone else pregnant but just not me. I did have a Dr. app last week and everything went just fine. Jordin is one active baby, she moves and kicks all day and I really mean all day.(maybe its all the Dr. pepper I still drink) Its so fun to feel. I'm just hoping she's getting it all out inside of me, and is just a relaxed and easy going baby like her dad is now when she comes out..... I doubt it. She's gonna have all my energy. haha I'm just so excited about this little girl. So is Kev, Sometimes I wish I would write down the cute things he says and how excited he is about her. He's gonna be such a great dad. I just can't believe I'm already 6 1/2 months. The last 2 weeks have been awesome. I'm feeling really good. Throwing up here and there but I can actually sleep in the bed now and not the bathroom :)




Me and Kevin went to the UNLV game last week and had a blast! It was such a good game. They lost 23-21. But it was still fun.

Love this kid!

12 comments:

Markee said...

Holy Crap you look great!!! Just be glad you don't look like I did! hahaha I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Angie said...

Are you sure your pregnant? You look like you just ate a lot and are sticking out your stomach! I sure hope I look that good when I'm prego!!

Shana said...

You are finally looking a little bit pregnant I love it you look so cute! Hope to see you soon.

Linde said...

Wwll aren't you just the cutest little pregnant girl! You looks great and you and Kev are both going to be fantastic parents! I am so excited!

The Townsends said...

How cute are you pregnant with your tiny lil baby bump!!!!...So fun!!!

The Merrill Family said...

You look so small and cute! How exciting! I love it!

Rivas Family said...

I can't believe there is a baby in there!!!! You look so cute! I know what you mean though about putting the belly pics up cuz you never feel cute when you are pregnant...but keep taking them cuz you will enjoy them later.

Colleen said...

You look so good. Im so glad the barfing has slowed down, I was started to think it would be a way of life for Kevin. I'm excited to meet Jordin when the time comes, keep her baking in that cute little oven!

The Becks said...

Amanda..are you sure you're 6 1/2 months..?? You are so freakin tiny! I couldn't even tell you have a baby bump..you are sooo cute!! P.S. I requested some time off in December, so I think I'll be able to make a trip to vegas :)

becki said...

Hey, Can you email me or text me today :)

Katlyn Papa said...

You make me sick! Just like your sister you never even hardly look prego!!!! Blah! JK: I'm just jealous! You look great!

Whitney said...

GiRl you look amazing!! I am seriously jealous!