Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jordin Linde.... 20 weeks





That's her big toe! haha

Her back and spine
Here is Jordin Linde at 20 weeks. Yes, people we have a name. Kevin liked it and asked me if I did and I just simply said ya I like it, so he thought we agreed on it. Well we never agree with names and so I knew I wouldn't win with any of mine... oh well. So Jordin has stuck and I actually do love it. And the middle name is after my sister :) Everything looked great and she's healthy so far. She loves to suck her fingers and have her hands by her face. Every time I've seen her her hands are right up there. She moves around all the time and I love it. I'm feeling a little better I guess. I do still throw up everyday but its not even half as bad as it was. I can at least eat, even tho it comes back up, I'm just glad I crave something. At my 20 week appointment I had gained 4 pounds. I think its because I have been so sick or I just got some good jeans from my mom :) I'm almost 23 weeks but I feel like its been forever. I just can't wait to get her here.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet! Are you already having fun? Babies are awsome! I like the name too!

Markee said...

Cute name!!! I love it!! I'm glad you finally updated, I check all the stinkin time! She looks like a little doll I can't wait for her to get here! I wish you didn't have to be sick but it will all be worth it when you get to hold her!!! But ya way cute name!

Mandy said...

Very cute name. And not so common like most are now days! Love it!! I'm sure your sis is proud too:) Love the pics.... they turned out good!

The Merrill Family said...

That name is so cute! She is going to be adorable!

Katlyn Papa said...

Thanks Amanda! I love the name. Let me know your address because I found the CUTEST little dresses at a boutiqe here!

Rivas Family said...

So cute! I love how good you can see on the ultrasound. Now you have me all anxious and I have a ways to go b4 I get mine. BTW-Really cute name

Linde said...

Cutest name ever!

Hulsey Family said...

So cute!! Her name is adorable!! I'm glad you are feeling better, I hope all continues to go well for you!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

K i love the name!! and those pictures are so adorable!!

The Becks said...

Oh my goodness...sooooo cute! I love the pics! I can't wait till you have her! And I LOVE the name!!! super cute..

Joelle said...

I'm glad you found me! Now we can be blogging friends! I can't wait until I get pictures of my little one inside of me! They are very cute!

Cameron said...

Love the name!! Can't wait to meet her!