Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Loving it!

I LOVE LOVE feeling Jordin kick and move around. Sometimes it hurts cuz she does it so hard but I love it. She moves around ALL day and most of the night. I think she has my energy... Crap. :) Now I can tell if its a foot, heal or her elbow doing whatever its doing. Looking down and seeing your belly move all crazy is so awesome. I love having my energy back now and not looking at a toilet. I know in one of my post I was mad about being so sick and not feeling so good but I'd do it all again and I knew I would then. It would just be better not being sick 6 months haha. I'm just so excited to get her here.

I had a Dr. Appointment last week and it went good. I lost 17 pounds when I was sick but I have almost gained it all back so he wasn't worried about my weight anymore. He said he will induce me 10 days before my due date which would be December 23... so thats not gonna happen thats WAY to close to Christmas. I think I'm going to go with December 30th and I hope I have her on the 31st. If I don't go into labor before that. I know I've heard being induced in harder but I'd rather be because I can have my mom and Linde plan ahead of time. If she came today I'd be pretty much ready, her room is already and she has enough clothes to last her a life time. (thanks to my mom and Linde :) I just think its amazing how you can love someone SO much and they aren't even here yet!

8 comments:

Markee said...

only 78 more days!!

Shannon said...

It is awsome! All the hard work of being pegnant is so worth it!

Nikki said...

Christmas babies are so fun and so hard at the same time. Kortni is December 23 and Jaten is December 28 so our Christmas time is booked :) I'm glad your feeling better.

Chelsee said...

Isn't it so hard to wait? But it is worth it! I can't wait to see this little girl,

The reviewers said...

Ok so you have the room and stuff finished where are the pictures??? I can say you are already ahead of my in the preperation...no crib up, no baby clothes washed, no bags packed etc. Good job! My energy went away again :( Hopefully it will find it's way back to me soon, I need it!

Blake and Martha said...

I totally know what you mean about loving someone that is not even here yet...And when they finally do get here it's like they always were...Hard to explain but you will see what I mean ;)

britandmat said...

oh manda you are so cute! i wanna see pics of her room! i am sure its so cute! im so excited for you! i miss you and glad to see you are doing so good!!!

Rivas Family said...

k So I noticed in some of your last posts you said Kevin was working with your dad here in town? Does this mean maybe there is a chance that you will move back to rv? You REALLY should because I really miss you!