Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nicoll Reunion 2009

Our Nicoll Reunion was over labor day weekend and we had a blast like always. It was so fun because everyone was there.. But Dan, we missed him he was in Hawaii working. We went camping this year. Chelsee was in charge and did such a good job. The kids had a blast with all the fun games that they did. I love camping!!! To me I feel like you can just relax and have fun without nothing to worry about. We didn't even get rained on. It really was amazing that we didn't. Here are all the pictures that I got. I'm kinda mad because I didn't get one of everyone. I'm bad at taking pictures I always forget Ugh..... but hope you enjoy :)


If you saw Kevin this is what he was doing... He had Kali Jett pretty much the whole time. He has missed this little girl since we left Eagar and he was so excited to see her. And She loves him back just as much. Its so cute.




Me and Kenzi.... we were partners for all the activities :)
Gotta love this kid...


The little kids loved this swing.



Timmy was our Game Show host


This was the BEST part of the whole thing.. Kason dancing like Michael Jackson. We put on Annie are you ok and he busted out. We were dying laughing. This kid cracks me up.



The moon walk..............

2 comments:

Markee said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, I wish we could have seen you guys! Hope things are going good for ya

Linde said...

Hello? Email me those pictures. You got some good ones. I love how Kali loves Kev. They are so sweet! I don't have any of Kason doing Michael Jackson so I need them. SOOOOO FUNNY!