Friday, January 30, 2009

Kate and Gracie!

This post is over a month past but I wanted to post this because I had so much fun. The weekend before Christmas I had a chance to babysit my cousin Andrew's friends Janie and Peter's two little girls ( hope that made sense)... Gracie and Kate. These girls are so cute. I just love them and I had a blast with them. It was my first time meeting them but I was so sad to see them go.... Now I can't wait to see them again...Here are a few pictures from our 2 nights of FUN!!!!!!

Kate
Gracie


Me and the girls watching a movie :)

4 comments:

Keshia Phill said...

I think Kate kinda looks like you! Is that crazy? haha. You look so cute!

Colleen said...

Cute little girls, know you enjoyed them... and bet they had fun with you!

Linde said...

They are lucky to have had you.

The Becks said...

you girls look sooooo cute!! hope everything is going good..miss you and kevin :)