Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just a little update and also for me to put in my book.... Kevin starts school tomorrow and he is taking 2 really hard classes with 2 labs. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but they are really hard classes the 2 hardest he will take in premed. He is moving down to work 20 hours a week which will be really hard and tight on money. But he is really excited, he said he finally fills like he is starting school and is really excited for medical school to start. Even though it starts in like 1 1/2 years..  and 4 years after that and then who knows how long residency will be... ha ha.  Yes we still have a long road. But Kevin is so amazing, he has worked his butt off for us to live a very comfortable life and we have been able to go as we please and do whatever we want. It's been really fun but our life is really starting now... with school, being poor and just living a student life. We are really excited. (I'm scared too:) ) Even though we have been married for almost 3 years and Kevin has been going to school the whole time it just fills that its starting now and that this is real. He's really going to medical school... holy crap my husband is gonna do it. Ahhhhh.....  If he was to work 40 hours still it would take him a life time to finish his pre-med. We always joked Kevin you'll be 60 when your done. haha really it wasn't a joke at the rate he was going. But was really funny. this little story is really funny,

Kyron said I will be done with school in 8 or 9 years 

and I said so will Kevin... 

Kyron said awesome!!!!!! me and Kevin will be done with school at the same time sweet.

 lol we were all dying laughing. Kyron was telling everyone how him and Kevin were going to be done at the same time. I was freaking out because it seams so long. But really I am excited.

Kevin has done so good on taking care of me and just loving me. I love being married and I am excited for what the next 15 or more years of school brings! haha. I really got lucky Kevin choose me. and I think I did pretty good!.. okay I did great! I know he might not read this because he is anti blog but I love ya and thanks for working so hard and taking care of me :) I am excited for you to do what you love!!   

7 comments:

Chelsee said...

It's a long road, but it will be so worth it! Kevin is a good guy, but he did pretty good for himself too!

Katlyn Papa said...

Just think of how fun it will be when he's done! He's a good, hard worker! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas with your family. It's a little large now isn't it! Lots of little grandkids for Stevie!

Shannon said...

Wow! that's awsome! It will all pay off I promise. All hard work is worth it in the end...take it from us! Good luck to you guys! Have fun!

Cameron said...

Enjoy the journey and "may the force be with you!"

Nikki said...

Congratulations and good luck! I hope the road ahead brings you everything and more than you ever expected.

Preston and Kristin said...

Oh, I hated labs! I'm sorry Kevvers! Presto and I are so proud of you. Keep up the good work! (We might be proud of you too Manda.)

Addie-buggie said...

You guys just get cutter and cutter! Good luck this semester! I am sure kevin already knows it, but he can get through med school because he has such an awesome supporting wifey like you! hang in there girl, I thought the same thing when Brian wanted to do his masters. But time flys bye so fast you'll miss it!