Sunday, January 4, 2009

I know I am WAY late on my posts but I am trying to play catch up on one post. So there will be a lot of pictures....

Kevin and I went to my work's Christmas party at Del Friscos. It has the best food ever! We loved it. It was really fun. Here are some pictures from it....



This is all 3 of my boss's... I love these guys. I couldn't ask for 3 better ones.
From the Right... Scott Larsen (owner) Me, Wally Larsen and Brian Green. Thanks again Scottie!

I Just love this guy!!!!! :)
I love being able to work with Dan. It's pretty fun to be able to see what him and Kevin do everyday.
Dan and Chelsee.... Dan is totally fondling Chels. He was trying to be sneaky but I got it on camera!! Dan got cought. haha Don't you love her face!!!







Okay so Here is our Christmas. Anyways We had Christmas at my family's this year and it was a blast!! I didn't get a lot of pictures as I wanted but here are a few....

Jen and the Boys!
Kevin Playing with Dax

Me and Nash! I love this little guy or should I say.... big guy. It was my first time meeting him and I couldn't get enough of him. He is so HUGE! He was totally flurting with me. I was so glad to see Markee. I haven't seen her for ever!
Me Markee and Nash!
Camo.. She loved her boots and her Hat oh and her gloves... We were getting ready to go up on the mountain!
Grandpa and Camo. Grandpa is such a dork. But that's why we love him.
My mom and Camo. She loved being pulled around in that thing

I loved being in the snow! I think Kevin is starting to like it! :)

This is how we ended our trip! Kooper stuck a button up his nose. Yes I said a button. It was HUGE! But this is normal for him. He always sticks stuff up there. This is Linde, Kevin and my mom trying to get it out. Usually Linde gets them out but not this time... She had to take the little monster to the ER! He had an awesome Christmas!

Kevin went coyote hunting with Dan and Jackon Rogers and ended up getting a jack rabbit! He was so proud of it! ha ha ha. City boys. I'm just glad he likes to hunt. So My dad got Kevin a gun so I will be posting pictures soon!!! Thats all Kevin has been wanting forever. He was so happy! :) Thank you mom and dad for everything!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

It looks like you had a good holiday this year. I haven't seen you in a very long time so its good to drop by your blog every onve in a while.

Diane said...

I love the look on Camdyn's face in the picture of Kooper an the button.I hope she doesn't get any ideas.Glad you all had a good Christmas.We really miss all you guys.

Chelsee said...

Cam asked me today if she could go sledding. I think she had a lot of fun!

Thueson Family :) said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT holiday!! =) You look GREAT!!

Colleen said...

You should just blackmail your brother instead of posting his picture!! You are such a brat, but we do love you and had such fun over the holidays! Can't wait to see you and Kevin again!

Keshia Phill said...

How funny about the button!!! Crazy Koop. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! You deserve it...Christmas is always fun with family.

Mandy said...

I love all the pics! Fun fun fun. Wish I could have seen everyone. Always so busy for everyone around the holidays! happy new year!

Cameron said...

The button incident reminds me of the time that Nathanael stuck a goldfish cracker up his nose. (We were on a family vacation to Disney World at the time.) Nathanael went through a phase where he had to smell everything before he ate it! I guess he got a little carried away. Ha! It wasn't funny at the time. We thought we would have to take him to the ER. Thank goodness that it kind of softened up and he blew it out. Gross, huh? Kids do the darndest things!!

Tell Kevin that I have some Coyotes he can hunt the next time you come to visit! Good thing he got some practice. Poor bunny rabbit! Ha.

Britt Hancock said...

Amanda Well I'm glad to see that you were in RV for Christmas! I'm so glad that you stopped by and saw us we really enjoyed it! hahah jk Christmas was so crazy this year! We really need to catch up! Love you tons