Friday, February 20, 2009

MOVING!!!!!!

Me and Kevin are getting ready to move out of our house and into a condo. I am so excited about this. I wont have to clean half as much and it will be the perfect size for us. I am grateful that we were able to have this house but 4 bedrooms and 3 bath is just way to big. I will miss my closet.. It really is an awesome closet. But really I can't wait to get out. And we are renting from such awesome people ;)  So our last 2 weeks have been really busy with packing and all the fun moving stuff. We HATE moving and don't want to move for a really long time. Anyways Valentines day was way fun. Kevin took me and we got a couples massage, It was so amazing, he's so sweet. He bought me Madagascar 2. I love that movie. We watched it that day and he also took me out to dinner. During dinner I got really sick so we came home and watched LOST and 24 because we were a little behind. It was a really fun/relaxed day and he surprised me with it all. I have such a awesome and fun husband. I know I have no pictures but I will soon. 

9 comments:

nikkidavisphotos said...

Wow you have a lot going on. I wanted to give you my new address to my craft blog. Stop by sometime and take a look.... http://crittycraftcreations.blogspot.com/

Addie-buggie said...

whut? does that condo exist in our ward still or are you abandoning us? I am so happy for you though. We need to keep in touch if this condo takes you out of our ward.

Linde said...

Glad that I am no there to help! (haha) You move way too much! Have fun with that! What a lucky girl to have such a fun Valentines Day!

Colleen said...

Good Luck moving, Linde and I will be sitting around here eating chocolate and taking long calgon baths just wishing we were there helping you! Can't wait to see your new palace. have fun. xo

The Nelson's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAN YOUR OLD!!

Hulsey Family said...

Hey there Amanda! I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs! Congrats on the move..good luck! When are you guys gonna start moving back our way? I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Please stop by when you are in good 'ol RV! Miss ya! Take care.

Cameron said...

What a sweet husband you have! ;) You'll have to email us your new address. I know how you feel about having to clean a big house. Sometimes I wish we lived in a condo!! I miss talking to you! Talk to you soon!

Jennifer said...

I like em' big, I like em' chunky, I like em' round, I like em' funky! happy late B-day BTW!

Amb & Dev said...

Hey lady are we neighbors now????