Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cam and the Snowmen

Last week I babysat Camdyn. Well when she walked into my house she saw all the snowmen. She HAD to have em. So I get some of the down and let her play with them. Well she had to have them right next to her. If one fell down she would freak out and say UP UP. Like hello put it back up. And if she walked around the house she had to have them all in her arms. She couldn't even take a drink without holding them. ( as you can see in the picture) I'm glad I only showed her 3 because that could have been bad. She would have been really frustrated if she couldn't hold all of them. Then I had to go to target that night so I told her the snowmen are sleeping lets go. That usually works but this time it didn't. She would not leave the house with out them. So I told she could take ONE. Nope she started crying and she still wouldn't go. So we packed them all up and headed to Target. She would not let them out of her sight she loved them so much. It really was so cute. This picture is exactly how she was with them. Kevin and I were laughing so hard at her. She really loved the snowmen. She was really pretty good for me but only if she had the Snowmen with her. She's is just to funny and she knows exactly what she wants. Camo we love you! It's always fun watching her because she does the funniest things.








9 comments:

Linde said...

When I first started reading this story I was picturing 3 little snowmen that she could hold in her hand. So to see the picture of her with the BIG snowman is even funnier. She is the cutest little thing. What a great aunt you are! I bet you guys looked funny walking around target;)

Chelsee said...

She loves you(and your snowmen) so much! Thanks for watching her.

Colleen said...

So cute, and you are right, she does know what she wants and when she wants it! She just cracks me up, she acts so much older than she is. Bet you and Kevin were well entertained!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshia Phill said...

How adorable! What a fun Aunt you are!

Rivas Family said...

How cute is that! You have to stop by if you come for christmas!

Mandy said...

Hi manda, come see me at christmas when you're here!

Jennifer said...

Too cute, I can just picture you guys walking around target haha. can't wait to see you guys!

Kristiwistin said...

I miss you people! Waaahhh!!!!