Saturday, August 23, 2008

This post is late but I wanted to share......... My cousion Andrew (on my mom's side) from Vermont is here in Las Vegas for a few weeks , maybe more we are hoping. We had a little get together at Dan's house and it was fun! We all haden't seen Andrew for YEARS so we were all glad to see him! Camo didn't know what to think of him at first but she got use to him and really liked him. As you can see in the pictures. I wish I would have gotten more because she was so cute with him. She really liked his blackberry too. Here are some pictures.....

12 comments:

Hannah said...

So jealous that you got to spend time with my bub!! I miss him so. But, I know when he is with your family it is like being home! That is how we felt at Thanksgiving!

Okay, I loved your grandfather, but I just don't think we can use the name Calvin!!(-: And I have decided that their can only be one Amanda in our family!!

love you!!
H

Chelsee said...

Those are good pictures. Andrew is so nice, we need to get together again.

Keshia Phill said...

what a cute picture!!

Colleen said...

I don't think Andrew has aged a bit! Hoping I get to see him too soon!

Linde said...

Looks like fu. BTW...I love your new picture on top.

Mandy said...

How fun! I love your background, and the pic of you and Kevin. So cute.

Mandy said...

How fun! I love your background, and the pic of you and Kevin. So cute.

Shannon said...

It's always nice to see family! I like your new picture! Too. cute!

Hulsey Family said...

You are still so beautiful; I love your picture on top. Your hair is so long, I haven't seen it that long in forever. Kayleen is doing great. She is going to the UoA in Tucson. She is majoring in animal science & horse chiropractic. She is a nanny for a family w/ 2 little girls. When ever you are in RV stop by and see me. We bought my parents old house, so that's where we are; I'd love to see ya!

Keshia Phill said...

hey...i finally posted a few pictures from our trip! love ya

Chailyn said...

Man it looks like you guys were having a good time. So Fun..

Markee said...

Manda I need a new post!!! love ya!