Friday, September 26, 2008

Kenzi's letter



So last time when we were in Arizona Kenzi was my best friend. She was so cute. Well when Kevin and I left to head back to Vegas Kenzi feel asleep so we didn't get to say good bye. So I wrote her a letter so she wouldn't be sad when she woke up and found us gone. Well a few days later I got a letter back. It was so cute. Here is just one page of it. It would only scan the one I don't know why?Don't you love she says LOBE u you. On the other page it has a picture of us holding hands and hearts all over. And then on the back of the envelope she drew some more. I just had to share because I thought she was so sweet. I even have it on my refrigerator. I miss them so much. But in a week I will see ALL my family if Nate and Jen come to Round Valley too. I can't wait! I know its been a month since I've blog but it's been so crazy around here. I'll update soon! :)

9 comments:

Linde said...

She is cute isn't she? She loves to write letters. Plus she loves you. You are the greatest!

Markee said...

That is so cute! You are such an awesome aunt!! It is about time you updated I miss getting on and seeing updates! :)

Preston and Kristin said...

Hey Manders! I haven't seen you for like soooo long. Keep in touch!!!! Oh yeah, your niece is super duper adorable. I love LOVE her note.

Darrell and Ashlee said...

how cute is that letter! you need to update more! I miss seeing new updates! glad to hear you are doing good!

The Becks said...

how adoreable! that is so sweet :) how are you and kevin doing?? haven't talked to you in awhile..hope all is well

The Nelson's said...

ah thats so cute. your such a good aunt. Ps my babysitter mom thought that was so funny what you did to them the other night. She just asked what is wrong with my famiy? your so funny Amanda. I really don't know what I would do without ya!!

Keshia Phill said...

I could have sworn that I commented on this adorable post- but I don't see it, so I guess not! Well- you are in Arizona right now having a blast! I'm so glad. I miss ya and hope you have a safe trip. I will be anxiously awaiting you here in dirty, ol' Lost Wages. It's about a half hour until I'm about to get real spiritual with good ol' Tommy Monson. Enjoy conference!

Cameron said...

I love your blog! Everywhere you go children just love you!! You smell so sweet too! LOL. I wish we lived closer so that we could see you and Kevin more often.

Preston and Kristin said...

We need an update Manda!!! Also, I seriously can't wait for Bass Pro Shops!