Monday, August 4, 2008

So a few weeks ago Chelsee had a little get together at her house and me and Tori were in charge of bringing fruit. I have been wanting to order these fruit baskets from edible..... um.. I can't remember what it's called right now (brain fart) But they are like $40-300 bucks but trust me they are so good. Kevin got me a HUGE one I mean HUGE when we were dating and I loved it. So Tori and I decided to make our own and this is how it turned out......


I looks easy but it was really time consuming. It might have been cheaper to buy lol. But it was really fun. Tori cut the fruit and I put it in the pot holder. We think it turned out really cute. Just thought I would share!

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Edible Arrangements. They are soo delicious!!! i love those things and have always wanted to make one. How are you?

Linde said...

Yummy! I want some:)

Colleen said...

Good Job! Didn't know you had it in you! Is there a creative vein running through you and where did it come from? not me!

Chantz H. Davis said...

the fruit 'boquet" is so darling! Good job girls. I could never do that!

The Nelson's said...

wow. that looks way good..

Nikki said...

That's really cute:)

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

THAT IS SUPER CUTE. YA NICK IS BLANCH'S NEPHEW.. ALL THE HUNT BOYS LOOK THE SAME. BUT SHE IS MY FAVORITE!!

Hannah said...

Way to go Martha, oh I mean Amamda!! LOL. See you are domestic! I think this year you should tackle the pies at Thanksgiving!! (-:

Mandy said...

Those are so fun!! I love the disneyland pics, so cute. I wanna go again so bad. It looks pretty fun without kids too!

Markee said...

way to go!! that is adorable!!

Hulsey Family said...

Hey there Amanda! Way to go on your fruit pot! It sure has been a while, how are things going for ya? You look great & happy!
LaRae