Sunday, August 17, 2008

It wasn't my fault!

Yep, that's right I got in a wreck.... and it wasn't my fault! Last Monday I was stopped at a light minding my own business and this guy just came and hit me. He was driving a huge SUV and didn't stop (as you can see) He had to have been going at least 20 25 mph. But he was very nice to me and made sure I was OK. But never said sorry, kinda weird. It hurt like hell for about the first 10 minutes and then after that, that day I just had a headache. but the next day man it sucked. But I'm fine. Just really sore. I got really bad whiplash and my back hurts like a mother. But that's about it. I just hate looking at my care. Oh well I guess. It could have been worse. Now we are just dealing with the insurance and all the good stuff that come with it. Yeah right its already such a pain. Here are some pictures of my car.




11 comments:

Chelsee said...

Your poor car! I guess it could have been worse. Glad you are ok!

Shannon said...

glad you're ok...poor cute little car! that really stinks! your background is really cute!

Unknown said...

That sucks. I've been in too many car crashes and boy does it hurt. Glad your okay

Linde said...

For once it wasn't your fault, yay! I'm glad you are okay and that you have your other car:) It was so great to see you guys. We're so glad that you came by!

The Nelson's said...

that sucks!!

Chailyn said...

don't you mean you closed the "grarge" door on your car:) haha! Love you

Preston and Kristin said...

I've been waiting a long time for these pictures. I did see your car on the side of the road I guess. ; ) I'm glad you're ok, but sorry to hear about the aches.

Cherai said...

Hey there. Nice to see your post. I here about your from my Mom and Sister. Glad to see you are still the same ol' Amanda. Sorry about the car.

Nate & Emily said...

Thats too bad! When I totaled my car I ended up getting more money from the insurance than I paid for the car! It was a pain dealing with the insurance but in the end it was to my advantage I guess. Glad to know your ok.

Rivas Family said...

LOL! I love the story about the garage door sounds just like you, it makes me miss you!! Too bad about the accident glad your doing ok.

Ashley said...

I am so glad you are ok. Your poor car really took a beating. How scary was that?!!

I hear you with bumpers though! I actually backed into a tree up at girls camp so I know how you feel. I am jealous you get a new one!