Monday, July 28, 2008

The Happiest place on Earth = Disney Land

We're back.... We had a BLAST. Saturday we went to a water park and that was pretty fun. The lines were pretty long so we didn't get to go down many slides but it was still fun. Sunday we woke up early and went to Disney Land! I can't explain how much fun I had. I wish I could live there and be a princess. I know I sound like a little girl but really I can't wait to go back. I didn't want to leave. We were there a total of 15 hours. Yeah... crazy right. Our feet were killing us. But it was so worth it. We went on around 16 rides. And the most we had to wait was one hour. And that was for one ride. The fire works were AMAZING! I have never seen a better show. And Tink was flying above the castle and I LOVE her. Me and my friend Keshia were 10 again. Then.... today we were gonna go to the beach but we were so tired we just kept sleeping. I'm so glad we went with them. I really can't explain how happy I was when we walk into Disney Land . I think it was so amazing. I want to do a slide show but I don't really know how so sorry I am overloading you!Me and Keshia being.... dumb

We thought we were pretty funny.





Now this is where our fun starts.............................



I love that :)

This is the haunted mansion

This was the 1st ride. I had a blast on this ride but it made me wanna cry. We rode this ride twice and I was in front both time because no one else would. And I was soaked everywhere for half of the day.


this is the 2nd time around!




This is Minnie's bed!




We were waiting for the fireworks!


This is amazing! It's so magical to me. I loved to hear the little kids talk to their parents and the look on their face's were so cute. It's like they were in heaven. I felt just the same as they did. :) I can't wait to go back. I'm taking my kids but it sure wont be for them. It will be for me. JK. (kinda) I know I over loaded on pictures but I took over 75. I had more on but I saved you on the parade pictures.

15 comments:

Thueson Family :) said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! =) I'm SO jealous that you went!! But I'm glad that you had such a great time!! =) It really and truly is a magical place!! =)

potsy said...

Hello

Hannah said...

I love Disney also! It is such a fun place. We try a go a couple times a year. Nothing beats Disney at the holidays, so beautiful!! I love the fact that you have a little Disney down in your soul!! love you girl!!

Shannon said...

I am soo jelious! Kris says we can't go back til faith is old enough :( I wanted to go this year...guess not! Looks like a good time!

Linde said...

I know what you mean about being a kid again! I get more excited than my kids. Well maybe not Kenzi:) I am glad you had fun. I don't think I could go in the summer though, I HATE waiting in lines. I love all your pictures.

Colleen said...

You sure look cute on Minnie's Bed! Took me back years to a little girl on Minnie's bed. Do you have that picture or do I? Glad you all had such a good time!

The Nelson's said...

Amanda your Wild! I wish I could have gone with you..

Keshia Phill said...

HOO! HOO!
Who are those other fine lookin peoples in those pics with ya! They looked like a couple of pretty cool kids. Dreams really do come true...

Katlyn Papa said...

Love your facial expression on that ride! You are abosolutely beautiful! It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm jealous.

Chailyn said...

So Fun!!!! You look super cute in all of the pictures....HOTTIE!

Markee said...

It looks like you were in heaven!! Disneyland is the best!!! I love all the cute pictures!!!

Preston and Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chantz H. Davis said...

Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth! I want to live there! Looks like you had a ball!

crazyDebs said...

Hey girl,love the pictures.I know I need to add to my page but I can't figure out this confounded thing,its not as easy as myspace.I am not a computer whiz so it may take a while.I would except you as my other daughter anyday.You are a cutie and lots of fun to be around.I am awaiting for Shannon and Keshia's arrival here in kentucky.I hope everything is good in your world.Miss you and i will see you again.Take care

Ashley said...

How fun. You guys look like you had a great time. I love Disneyland too. Next time, pack me in your suitcase!