Friday, July 25, 2008

Flagstaff, Disney Land, Water Park and the Beach!!!

So today and yesterday were really crazy. After work around 5:30 I left to flagstaff with Tori to go see Kali. We got there around 10:30 and saw Linde and that baby. She is soo beautiful and so tiny. I mean really tiny. So then this morning I wasn't planing on leaving until around 5:00 PM because I really wanted to hang out and spend time with the baby.Well Kyron and Kason were plaining on riding back to Vegas with to see there friend Kyle. They were begging me to leave at 9:00 am. ha-ha. But we didn't leave until around noon. And the trip was so fun. The boys are soo funny. I knew I would only be there for like 5 minutes but I have to say it was worth it to see Kali Jett. But I had to be back because we are going to Disney Land and to another water park and to the beach. So I am really excited about it. We are going with our really good friends and we can't wait. So I will have to post some pictures when I get back. I would post some of my 12 hour day in flagstaff but I am to lazy. :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm jealous, have fun!!

Linde said...

I wish I was going too! Have fun! Glad that you made it to my house even if it was only for 12 hours. Thanks for taking the boys back. They had a great time with you.

The Nelson's said...

Can I go? I miss you so much!!