Sunday, July 20, 2008

Linde is having the baby!

So Linde called me about 30 mins ago and she said she was in the hospital in labor. I was so excited but then I thought crap I have to work tomorrow and I can't be there to take care of the kids. Because that was the plan. So I asked her who is watching the kids..... She said Luke. I asked how did you get to the hospital... Linde said I drove myself! ha ha. I think she is so crazy. I would die if I had to drive myself. I just had to share and let everyone know that the baby is on its way! And that Linde drove herself. 

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I can not believe that she drove herself!! Keep us posted!!

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious, I mean 5 times does qualify you as a professional though. haha she probably didn't want to wake up the kids for something so small like HAVING A BABY! Seriously, I'm so excited though, I offered to go help, for selfish reasons of course, but she said Shanna and Lee were on thier way.

Chelsee said...

I can't wait to see this little baby!

Chailyn said...

She is a baby machine. Nothing seems to shake her. I'm sorry you have to work. That is a bummer.

Heather said...

That is so Linde to drive herself to the hospital...she probably would have delivered the baby herself if she had to! haha!

Talk to you soon when we do the trade off with the boys. Kyle CANNOT wait!