Tuesday, June 3, 2008

UGLY YARD!

Okay so I was looking at the pictures of my front yard I posted yesterday oh my heck I am so embarrassed. I think it looks soo ugly still. Better then it was. Thank you for the nice comments but really guys come on. UGLY! the grass isn't even as green as I thought it was. It's all patchy. Kevin still needs to cut the bushes down, I am just laughing right now because I was bragging about a ugly unfinished yard. lol So when I have EVERYTHING done even the back yard I will post. But thank you for the nice comments. :) But It really looks better then the pictures. I swear!!!!!!! I took it at a bad angle. But it still needs a lot of work. I know now people lie on blogs. lol jk. I just had to share.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Its a work in progress.Its like cleaning the house,while you are sorting through everything for a while it looks worst than when you started then all of a sudden it is done and looks great.Keep at it and soon it will be the best in the neighborhood.That is a really pretty flower.

Linde said...

You crack me up.! It really doesn't look that bad, just a bad picture. It will look great by the end of the summer.

Colleen said...

AHHHH Mannie, keep on working, it's coming along! Vegas isn't Vermont, remember that!