Thursday, June 12, 2008

COME HOME

So I am not going home to Arizona this weekend and it's killing me. I wanna go home SO bad. But my wonderful husband got us ticket to go see Phantom on Saturday. We got front row middle seat's. How good can it get. But this is what has been happening ALL week EVERYDAY!

-Linde and my mom told me to sell the tickets and COME HOME lol.
-Connie has called me and said to COME HOME
-My mom has left me comments for me TO COME HOME.
- Linde has even text me to COME HOME. and for Linde to text thats huge.
- They told me to hop in with Timmy and COME HOME

They all have been begging me to COME HOME. I just wanted them to know that it is killing me not to come. I really want to because I miss you guys so much. But I will be home soon I promise! I love you guys. I'm so glad you miss me! HA

5 comments:

The Nelson's said...

Hey your killing us..just come home.. I do have to say that you are a good wife to stay home.. But I better see you befor I go back.. Love ya lots!!

Linde said...

Whatever! Your anniversary isn't until Monday. Go next weekend..jk! We wish you were coming but we will see you soon for the 4th. We miss you. Have fun at your show!

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary Kevin, you win! We really are THANKFUL, SOOOOO THANKFUL that Amanda has YOU in her life! Sooooo, have fun at Phantom and we'll party another day! love you both!

Colleen said...

But I still think you should have COME HOME! :)

Diane said...

Hope you have a nice Anniversary.When are you going to bring that hunk of a husband out to Vermont so we can meet him?Enjoy your day and have many,many more.