Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hurricane Harbor!

I know this post is late but I wanted to share our ONE day trip to California. The boys surprised us girls last Friday and took us to 6 flags water park Hurricane Harbor. It was a blast! I would do it again (and we might soon) It was only a 4 hour drive from Vegas (not to bad.) Here are some pictures from it!


Love Kevin's new sunglasses. That was his anniversary gift!

This is Camo playing with Chelsee's hair to go to sleep! She always has to. What a good Mom :)

Dan was singing to Kevin. I'm not joking. I was so funny!
Click on the picture to make it big. The Black one Dan and Kev went on. They loved it! It was the biggest one to go down. Kevin's splash

Isn't he so good looking! I got lucky :)

Dan's Splash! The boys! Camo! she was SOO good. I had so much fun with her in the lazy river. She loved it

This was at the end of our 7 hour day at the water park. Yep 7 hours of so much fun! I can't wait to do it again! Dan and Chelsee drove all the way home. They sang and danced all the way home. They thought we were asleep but we weren't . That was the best part of the trip. We had a blast!

14 comments:

Chelsee said...

We had so much fun. I'm up for another trip...lets give it a month! :)

Unknown said...

That looks sooo fun. I bet it wasn't that hot either.

Chailyn said...

I am so sad that we didn't get to go:( You have to do it again with us.
You guys are so lucky to have such a great family!!!

Colleen said...

LOOKS LIKE DAN'S "SPLASH" IS BIGGER THAN KEVIN'S! ha! GLAD YOU ALL HAD FUN, SUCH CUTE PICTURES!

Linde said...

Timmy didn't go down the big one...what a chicken! It looks like such a fun time. Glad that you all got to go together and what a fun SUPRISE! You all look SO happy!

Nikki said...

Hey Manda. I was just stoping by to see how you are doing. You look great. I'm glad that you are happy:) Talk to you soon.

Thueson Family :) said...

Amanda!! I'm SO glad that I found you and I'm SO glad that you have a blog!! It is SUPER cute!! And WOW!!! Looks like you all had a FANTASTIC time!! =) I'm SO jealous!! How has life been treating you?? What are you up to these days?? =) Check out my blog and lets stay in touch!!

Markee said...

That looks like a blast and your anniversary looked like such a fun night!! good for you guys!!! you look great by the way!!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I'm going to have to tease Daniel about the singing! That picture is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

you look sexy!!! but I guess I should tell you something you don't know! Much love!

Keshia Phill said...

I'm no longer a blogging virgin! You were my first....comment! YAY I MISS YOU!

Preston and Kristin said...

Hey kids! We've missed you. Now, do you want your drugs or what?

Rivas Family said...

AMANDA!!! Hey I really suck at leaving comments I left you one on a really old blog I didn't realize you wouldn't see it, HAHA! Anyways looks like you had so much fun I am so jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys are too cute! i seriously live 10 mins away from six flags/hurricane harbor..