Monday, June 16, 2008

2 year Anniversary!!!

Today is mine and Kevin's 2 year anniversary. But it started on Friday. Kevin let me get my hair colored and after that he took me to get a pedi. Then Saturday He took me to Phantom of the Opera! And it was AWESOME! We had front row center! We knew we were in the center because there was about a foot of space in between our seats. ha ha but everyone else's seats were close. It was kinda funny. But I had so much fun. (Leslie your gonna love it) Then today my gift came in the mail and it was my red shoes that I have been wanting for a long time! I didn't even know he was getting me them. I thought Phantom was my gift. But my husband is so thoughtful. I love him so much. I really got lucky. Anyways then tonight he took me to the Cheesecake factory. That's where he played footsies with me under the table when I was on a date with his best Friend. lol To long of a story to tell tonight. So that's been my weekend. I love being married it's the best. Especially when I have a husband who is so good to me and pretty much lets me do whatever I want. I love you baby!

I know I loaded you with pictures but this is only a little of what I took. I can't believe I am blogging on my anniversary.





I thought this picture was cool. It's on the floor right before you go in





This is the cosino where it was at





After the show

































My red shoes he got me from Macy's

















Isn't his eyes so beautiful!














This Cheesecake was so good.
And I'm eating it right now :)














Just waiting for a table

My feet needed a due over!

13 comments:

Hannah said...

So glad you had aa wonderful anniversary weekend. I LOVE the red high heels! Kevin is a sweetheart and we were so lucky to get to meet him last Thanksgiving and spend time with you both! Love ya!

Linde said...

Glad that you guys had a great time. I love all your pictures. I love your shoes too!

Katlyn Papa said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to come. You obviously have a wonderful husband. It's a good thing that you are pretty nice too!!!!

Diane said...

Those shoes are really pretty,very sexy, but they look painful.Glad you had such a great weekend.Happy Anniversary and 150 more.

Chelsee said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your toes, very cute! And your hair looks AMAZING!

Preston and Kristin said...

Oh, I really want to go see "Phantom of the Opera". I'm glad you had such a fabulous anniversary! ;) Keep up the good work! Also, I love LOVE the shoes.

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 2 years. I LOVE the shoes. You will rock them well. I wish my husband wasn't such a bum-- I have been dying to see Phantom. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your blog!

Chelsee said...

Just looking at your pictures again...you and Kevin are a beautiful couple! :)

Jennifer said...

What a great anniversary! I'm glad you got your shoes.. now we can be twins again! I'm not sure the cute new pedi goes with those shoes though...good excuse to get another one soon haha.

Colleen said...

Amanda, you are such a SPOILED BRAT! As Grampa Ware would say, you and Kevin are a "HANDSOME" couple! Glad Kevin has made it two years!! Tell him Dad said, "NO RETURNS" HA! :)

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! We really need to talk more often! here's my number 0296 give me a call when you come to town or any time for that matter!

ashley kelepolo said...

Looks like you had fun! What an anniversary!

Chailyn said...

How cute are you two?! Did you love the show? I bet Kevin was itchin to belt out some tunes afterwards:)Happy Anniversary