Friday, May 16, 2008

Wolf Spider!!!!

The other night I was talking to Kevin and Timmy, well I looked up at the curtains and this is what I saw!!!!! I just started screaming. Timmy and Kevin were like what the crap Amanda whats your problem. Then they looked up and did the same thing. We all were so amazed by this spider. I am not scared of crawling things but this was so scarry. Kevin wouldn't touch it, Timmy was scared I was scared so I didn't think we would catch it. Finally Timmy gets a jar and me and him catch it. So sfter we catch it we do some reserch and find out that it is a Wolf Spider. What do you think?????? This thing was huge. That night I made Kevin calll Extermaintor The next day Timmy takes it to work and sat it on my desk waiting for me to come to work. No one believed us on how big it was. Then when they saw it they were like ****. It was funny. I took this picture right befor we killed it. I wanted to get one right when we found it but my camera was dead. Of corse.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Amanda,that is one nasty looking spider.No wonder everyone was screaming.I don't mind spiders but I don't think I would go near that thing.

Shannon said...

Wholly crap! I hate hate hate spiders! they are so scary! I have spiders at my house and it sucks when I have to kill them...so scary and the bad thing is we have widos! luckily I haven't seen one yet but kris has seen 3 and I dread the day that I see one...pray I don't!

Linde said...

That is gross and huge! Glad that you were there since Tim and Kevin are such big wimps!

Colleen said...

Two Men and A Spider... title to a new movie possibly? HA!

Hannah said...

That is so funny that the guys would not kill it!! Next time this happens I will just send Wes out there to get it for you!!(-: He is ready for a little spider revenge!

You all are just to cute and I love reading all that is going on!! love you!!!

Nate & Emily said...

Great Amanda... now I'm going to have bad dreams for a week! Just by seeing the picture I picked my feet up off the ground and put them on the chair I'm sitting in! I'm a wimp! I'm so glad I peeked in on your blog! :)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I definately would have been up on the couch. I saw a lizard in my shower the other day..I called Nate and he was like, "You better catch it, I don't want to worry about it being in the house" So I just waited for it to leave on its own. Later, it got me again when I was putting laundry away in the girls room but lucky for me Nate was home to catch it that time! EW!

The Nelson's said...

That is a big spider. By the way this is connie. I have been at Carrie's house this week and she helped me start a blog. it is http://ccrnelson.blogspot.com/