Monday, May 12, 2008

Kason's Baptism Day

I know I know just call me a hypocrite right. I know I said that I hated when people don't update their blog but know I know why. lol It's been a while. Things have got so crazy. Kevin had his play, Tori graduated!!! Went to Utah for that, had 7 Birthdays this last month, And went to Flagstaff for Kason's Baptism. Also Tim just moved in with us. We are very excited to have him. What a Month! But it was really fun. I only posted a few pictures from everything. Of course I forgot my camera when I went to Utah. But congrats to Tori!! This was the only Picture I got of Kason. I am so proud of him. I love you bud.
Linde and Kooper.


This is Cambo right after we got back from the Baptism. She was a stinker during it. But it was soo funny.

Kenzi and Shelbi


Trex
All of us

The whole Family, But Kevin and Tori

All the Grand kids! What a picture right?

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

I love the pictures. Kevin did so good in his play. we loved it. He looks good in makeup...that's scary!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Finally you do a new post! You seriously are gorgeous I love your pictures! You have such a cute fam!

*Ashley said...

That last pic is so hilarious! I love it!!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you are finally updating this thing! The pictures are so cute, and it was so good to see you. Tell Kevin I said he looks pretty:) I hope you recorded the play!

Linde said...

You got some great pictures. Can't wait to see the play. Kevin does look pretty:)