Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I HATE computers

So last night Kev and I went to Linde's and she made us dinner (thanks we just kinda showed up) so she showed me how to blog and I got my camera (because I left it at Sunee's) so I can put some pictures on. Well I have no clue how to down load or do anything on computers. I HATE them. So still no pictures. I have to wait for Kevin who can build computers and know's everything about them to show me how to. You think by now I would know how to do simple things like that, that have been around for over 10 years but I don't. bad night last night. Because I was so excited to put pictures on. Oh well. soon tho. ( I hope) And if this make no sense sorry.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy you finally started one! I still have no idea what I'm doing eithor... good luck:)

Linde said...

Remember to use your spell check! haha. You'll get it figured out.

Heather said...

Whoo Hoo! Glad you finally did this. It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your comment is HILARIOUS! You crack me up, crack head.