Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

Today was a really good day. We went to church and it was really good, came home then our friends Keshia and her husband Shannon came over for a little while and hung out. Then later Linde, Luke, Dan, Chelsee and all the kids came over and we had a nice Easter BBQ. It was really fun. I did a Easter egg hunt for the kids and they loved it!!! Thank you guys for coming over it was a blast. It was Linde's last Sunday. It was pretty sad. I have been crying since they left. And they leave for good on Friday??? I think. So here are a few pictures from our day. I know it's a lot of pictures but it was such a fun day I had to share!



Me and Kesh








Kooper totally posed for meEveryone just hangin out

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like you all had a great time. You and Keshia look so purty in your new Easter dresses! It was great to see you all! Love you!

Linde said...

You were a great host! Everything was so much fun. It was great to just hang out!

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous.

Mandy said...

Glad you started one Manda! I'll add you to my page. It looks cute. I can't believe how long your hair is!!

Markee said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Shannon said...

Hey girlie!!! It's been a long time! How are things? Glad to see you have a blog now! Keep in touch k!

Katlyn Papa said...

Hey Amanda, cute, cute. You look beautiful. We are planning on coming to Vegas in Aug. we will have to call you before we come. Maybe you could tell us some fun, wholesome things to do!

ashley kelepolo said...

Hey, this is Ashley Kelepolo. I hate computers too!!!! It takes me like all day just to figure out one thing! At least your husband knows how to work um...well thanks for stopping at my blog...Kaleb wants to know where you are living?...I don't know about that elk thing...

*Ash said...

That looks like fun!! I'm glad you're blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

man, that one Keshia girl must be a really great gal!!! She looks cute in her Easter dress...hehehehe. Ok, you're pretty sexy as well! I LOVE YOU! (I'm blowing you kisses. But really, I am.)