Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jordin's photo shoot

I got Jordin's pictures takes a week ago... Heather did AMAZING. I love em so much. I don't know how to put them on my blog so here is the website below that they are on, the password is 2009. Let me know what you think :) I'll post some pictures of Christmas and our trip to Arizona soon.


This little girl is so amazing. I think she is just to cuttest little thing ever.I LOVE being a mom. She is 3 weeks today, I can't believe how fast it has gone. I love her so much. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Thank you so much Heather, you did awesome,



10 comments:

Markee said...

HOLY CRAP Amanda!! She is sooo precious!!! I loved all of the pictures, you and Kevin just look so happy!! She is a little doll, I want to meet her!! The pictures are awesome, you have a cute little family! miss ya!

Tori said...

They turned out sooo cute! I think #45 is my favorite. I swear she looks so much like Kevin! Super cute pictures!

Angie said...

AMANDA!!!! AHHH I can't believe you have a baby!! I love it! She is darling!! I think she looks like Kevin too. You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Hopefully I can make a trip up there sooner than later!! Love you girl! Tell Kevin Hi!

Colleen said...

love the pics and just love her! (you guys too)

Keshia Phill said...

LOVE THEM! I put a couple comments on your proofing site! Hope you don't mind!

Diane said...

Such a cutie.I love the one of you three where Kevin is kissing Jordin.Tell your Dad to put pluming in the cabin so you guys can come for a visit.Give Jordin a big hug for me.

Shana said...

Those are adorable!! She is so stinkin cute. You guys are such a cute little family. Can't wait to see you again.

Britt Hancock said...

Amanda!! I love the pics! She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

those pictures turned out so good Amanda! I love them all! especially the family ones!! ADORABLE!

The Becks said...

LOVE the pics! She is beautiful!