Monday, January 25, 2010

6 Weeks

Jordin was 6 weeks yesterday, Man time flys. (and I don't know why this is underlined but it bugs me) She started to smile when she hears our voices and looks around if she can't see us. She is a total daddy's girl already. She's a good sleeper, wakes up once a night and is really good during the day, as long as she's not hungry everything is great! Here are pictures in her Sunday dress yesterday.



This picture cracks me up! She looks so funny.



She's looking at her daddy...



She's 1 month in the rest of these...


She loves her crib








She didn't really mind wearing her hat, but she was hungry and I wouldn't feed her till I got a picture.


10 comments:

Shana said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months thats crazy! She is so cute I can't wait to see you guys again.

Shana said...

Sorry I meant 6 weeks.

Shannon said...

She is so pretty! enjoy her while she is still tiny!

Colleen said...

These pics crack me up! she looks so intense, kinda like her Daddy! Actually she looks like her Dad exactly! Good thing you're cute Kevin!

Markee said...

She is ADORABLE!!! i love her dress, but of course she is always dressed cute, look at her Mommy!! And really just my opinion I think she kinda looks like you!!!

Linde said...

She looks so adorable!I love her dresses! The polka dot one is stinkin' cute. Are you sure she is 6 weeks or is she 1 month and 14 days (haha just kidding kev)

Joelle said...

She is a cutie Amanda!

Mandy said...

Aw it is going by fast already:( She is a doll, and she prob has more clothes than any baby I have ever known:) I LOVE IT!! Take lots and lots of pics:)

Colleen said...

What a daddy's girl, love the way she looks at Kevin!

Heather said...

Look at that little bubba. She is getting so big :)