Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time Flys

This post is just for fun. I've been missin my family the last few days and I came across some old pictures and I thought they were pretty funny. Most of these are from 5 plus years ago.





These two started it all...

Just us :)
My dad and his counselors dancing for our ward Christmas party. ohh my dad cracks me up

my mom doing what she does best, being a grammie :) Harlee and Kenzi


Linde and Luke with only 3 kids.. now they added two more.

Linde, Kyron, Kason and Kenzi... The guy in the back ground looks like he's eyeing Linde lol
The Beach.. Kenzi was chubbyThis smile Kenzi did all the time.. Loved itKooper 2 years agoKali Jett 2008
Kevin and Trex
DaxNate and Harlee Shelbi would always cross her eyes and thought she was so big.

Shelbi and HarleeNate and Jen


Dan and Chelsee.. before Camo

Kevin and Camo
Linde and Jen at Six Flags

My mom would hold all the boy's hats while we all rode the rides at 6 six flags. I love Luke's face... I have the best brother in law :)



Timmy in Vermont getting ready to snowboard down the hill.. He thought he was so cool.


Me and Kev.. over 3 years go. :)

My mom and Dad have 5 kids and 13 grand kids.... 2 are on the way. That brings our family a total of 25. Holy crap that's a lot of people. I love having a big family, Our family pictures are never perfect some kid is always crying or Nate or Dan is having a cow about taking them but its always fun to look back and laugh. Its never quiet or a dull moment. It makes me sad that the kids are growing us so fast. Linde had Kyron right before I started 6Th grade that's how fast they are growing. I think I have the best family in the world! and its all because of my mom and dad. All of us siblings are so close and we are so blessed to have that. :) Thanks mom and dad :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ahhhh, you made me cry!

Shana said...

Oh my gosh those are some funny and cute pictures! You need to take it easy and stay in bed you are scaring us!

Linde said...

That is so hilarious! We do have the best family. All the pictures brought back lots of memories.