Saturday, November 21, 2009

34 weeks pictures

I know I'm totally overloading with pictures. Ultrasound pictures once you've seen one they all look the same. But These one's you can see her so good. I'm 34 weeks so she really has developed from last time. I am very excited to say that She has a full head of hair. :) I have been scared that she wasn't going to have any, I don't know why. And the umbilical cord was on her face so it was hard to get her full front face. But here are some of the pictures that I chose to post. She looks so comfortable

The lady called this the Elvis look. haha Her left lip is kinda going up.

The 2nd on top and the bottom left shows her BIG lips and her nose really good. I loved looking at her lips they look so pretty.


She's yawning in the bottom left and then she's smiling in the bottom right. It was so cute




Smiling for us :) Look at those Cheeks

Here is her HUGE lips again. And her little nose...

It was so fun seeing her this big. It gives me even more of an idea of what she's gonna look like. I think she looks like Kevin. But has my chubby cheeks. Now I just can't wait to see her even more.

5 comments:

The Merrill Family said...

Those ultrasound pictures are really neat! I wish I could have gotten some like those! It is so awesome that you can tell what she looks like and that she has hair that will be so much fun and it is so exciting you are almost there!

Markee said...

You are so close!! I love little babies lips, I could kiss them all day!!! I'm so excited for her to get here, and wish I could be at your shower so bad!!!

Colleen said...

I want to suck on those pretty lips! Can't wait! She's kinda pretty!

Nikki said...

Those are really good. She does look like she has chubby cheeks. How cute. She will be beautiful.

The Becks said...

Wow, those pics are so amazing..she's such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her. Hope you feel better and don't go too crazy on bed rest! :)