Monday, November 16, 2009

Little up date

Just a little update, I'm doing pretty good. 2 weeks ago I started feeling contractions for about 3 days but I didn't say anything because they were not close together, then Sunday morning they were really close. I've always have made fun of women who think they are in labor and go to the hospital all the time so I didn't wanna go. I did say anything to Kevin because he already had a lot on his mind and he didn't need a crazy wife saying she was having contractions. So I called my mom and from there Kevin took me to the hospital and the nurse's hooked me up to all the monitors and sure enough I was in pre labor and 60% effaced. They gave me a shot and they stopped for about 6 hours and they came back and I have them everyday but they are not close enough. So now I have to go to the Dr. once a week and get this shot. Last week I was 75%effaced so he put me on bed rest! So far these 2 weeks have sucked! But in the next breath I am so excited to be having a baby. I know I have to stay down because if I progress anymore I can't go home for thanksgiving and for my shower and Linde will KILL me. I really do feel bad for the women who get put on it for months. I don't know how they do it. Kevin has been awesome, and taking really good care of me. I love that kid. I'm 33 weeks.. 7 weeks to go! I took pictures of Jordin's bedroom its been done for months I'm just lazy. But my computer is being gay so that will be the next post. Other then that I'm fat, huge and ready to get this little girl here- but not too soon!

5 comments:

Diane said...

You stay in bed and keep that little girl in your nice warm oven as long as you can.There will be another Thanksgiving next year if you have to miss this one.NO MORE SCARES you hear?

The reviewers said...

Yeah that is scary, at least you will be safe here in a few weeks! With my first I went into labor at 26 weeks and was put on bed rest with a trebutaline pump. It sucked bad, hang in there and know it is so worth it in the end. New babies are so much fun!!!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

that is so crazy! you better stay in bed and rest!! so glad to hear from you!! can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

Courtney and Landon Fowler said...

Amanda! I'm so glad you commented so I could find your blog! I'm so happy that you are having a baby. I'm sure that the sacrifice that you are making now is going to make it that much sweeter in the end when you get to hold your sweet baby girl! Squeeze Kevin for all the cookin and cleanin he's worth cuz you know YOU'LL be the one up at night feeding that baby! haha Love ya!

Mandy said...

Hang in there....it's so worth it. Can't wait til it's over for ya!!