Thursday, June 4, 2009

Linde say good by to 29... Your 30!!!!!

Linde is 30 everyone!!!!!! Here are a few facts about her

30 Facts about Linde

1. Is 30
2. Not in her twenties anymore
3. Has 5 amazing kids
4. Is an AMAZING mom
5. Super mom
6. Never cry's
7. Will do anything for anyone
8. Is a good listener
9. Loves Ocean water at sonic
10. Got married at 18
11. Had Kyron at 19... the day before her first anniversary
12. Is getting old
13. I've never heard her fart
14. She's a lady
15. Very Beautiful
16. So funny
17. She takes care of me
18. She's my second mom
19. Loves you no matter what
20. Needs Boobies :)
21. Is building a house
22. Skinny
23. The best big sister
24. Has a funny husband
25. A good looking one too
26. Dated Luke since she was 15 1/2.. I think
27. Loves to be in the water
28. Loves sports
29. Loves her kids so much
30. is OLD and getting OLDER

happy birthday Linde! I love you and your such I'm so glad I can call you my sister. Your such a fun and loving person. I hope you have a great day. I love ya and miss you. I wish you were closer. :) YOUR 30 Linde!! wow

These were the only pictures I could find.


3 comments:

Linde said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the reminder! You're the best and I love you!

BTY look at Kenzi in that picture. She looks so much like Jett.

Tiffany said...

Linde has been one of my best friends since 4th grade. We have made so many wonderful memories together! Playing every sport all through school, spending the summers laying out, watching 90210 and "Party of Five" after softball practice, confiding in each other about our boyfriends! And I set her up with Luke! ha ha I am proud to say that we are still so very close and I love her so much! I have to agree with all 30 of your things about Linde! Tell her Happy birthday and I love her!!!!

Mandy said...

Dang i wish i could've found those pics of us when we were bella and kenzi's age! they are so funny! you're awesome linde and i love ya tons~ when you read this!! there are 30 plus many more memories i have and admire about ya!!