Friday, June 19, 2009

3 years....

I'm a little late on this post but Kevin and I were married 3 years ago on the 16Th in the Salt Lake Temple. Its been the best 3 years of my life. I married such an awesome guy. It feels like yesterday that I was late for the wedding, forgot my temple recommend and being so glad my dad was my bishop and was there to help me out. (it was a crazy day) Its been so fun being married especially to Kevin he's so easy going and easy to get along with, and I'm hard headed but it works out for us. 3 years later we have a kid on the way and we couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong its not always happy everyday we've had our ups and downs but for the most part it is. Every time I look at him I always wonder how the hell did I get so lucky? I wasn't that good and Kevin was. I remember saying to Kev, lets just get married in my parents backyard and we'll go though the temple next year. But he didn't want to, so he waited for me for 8 months and I am SO glad he did because now we have each other FOREVER!!!! Its good for me but I don't know about for him. ha JK. I was gone for this years anniversary, I was at the lake with my family, but we are gonna be doing something tonight. Here are so pictures of our day!






My dad was paying Kevin to marry me... And I had no clue.



8 comments:

Shannon said...

congrats! Time flies right?!? I'm so glad you are finally having a baby :)...so happy for you!

Chelsee said...

I have never seen that picture of your dad and kevin, That is FUNNY!

The Townsends said...

Hey!!..You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day!!!.I cant believe you have been married for 3 years... crazy!!!...And congrats on the baby again!!! so excited for you guys!!!

Linde said...

Well happy late anniversary! I totally forgot. Hope you had lots of fun when you got home from the lake. I am glad that you spent your anni with us! Kevin is the best and we are all so glad that he married you! You are lucky to have hime to. Can't wait to see you again in a few days. I am just happy for you both. Cute pictures!

cnicoll@frontiernet.net said...

And how do you know Dad isn't still paying him?? HA HA. love you both, you're a lucky girl! I can't imagine how dull his life would be without you in it!! Happy 3rd! (i'm more excited about the baby than your anniverary duh!) :)

Darrell and Ashlee said...

happy anniversary to you both! I love those pictures!! so cute! will you be in eagar for the 4th?

Diane said...

I think your Dad should pay you and Linde every year for giving him such great sons-in-law.Just think next year when you celebrate your anniversary you will have to get a baby sitter.Before you know it you and Kevin will be old farts celebrating your 31st like us.

Keshia Phill said...

How Fun! I love your pictures! Your photographer was great. I wish I had some awesome pics like those!

Congrats you two. You both deserve the best...and you got it! Temple marriage is amazing!