Monday, April 27, 2009

Ohh I love my husband!

So Saturday I knew I had a lot to do and get done but Dan and Chelsee invited me to go get pizza at Dan's favorite place. And plus Kevin has a HUGE test's today and he had to study all weekend all day and I always bug him. No I'm not kidding I really do. Dan and Chelsee know I do and they try to get me out of the house as much as they can. Dan says he always feels bad for Kevin. haha. Its kinda sad. So I thought I would leave the house for a few hours so he can get some good study time in. Well I was gone for about umm 4 hours. I just hung out with Dan and chelsee and the kids. (wow kids Chelsee, not just Camo haha) Well I got back home and oh my gosh you should have seen my house. It smelt so good, he scrubbed the toilet's in both bathrooms, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen. Lets not forget the dusting! Its not like our house was so dirty. I never let it get bad. I hate dirty houses that just look like it hasn't been cleaned for a while. Kevin and I both have OCD.... Anyways, What an awesome husband right! I was feeling really sick last weekend and I think he knew I just needed a little help. He did leave me the laundry.. he hates doing that so bad. I'm so glad I married a guy who is clean and will clean. I just had to put this on record for me to remember. he did study after.. and I still bugged him. ha :) Love ya Kev.

10 comments:

Chelsee said...

He is so awesome, will he come to my house?!

Colleen said...

Is he for rent??? You really are so stinkin' spoiled!!! love ya Kevin, keep trying to get that studying in!

Kristiwistin said...

Thanks for cleaning our house Kevster!!! I'm sooooo happy you kids are living there!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

that is so nice when they do that!! you need to update some pictures though! lol! and you are way BeaUtiful, hehe!

Linde said...

What a good guy! But what is OCB?? Haha just kidding! Hope you are feeling better. He should have given you some meds so he could get some homework done!

Amanda said...

OCD!!! oops

Shana said...

That is so awesome. You are very spoiled but that's good! If he is ever bored he can come clean our house!

Cameron said...

Good work Kev! We can't wait to come and see his house keeping skills this summer. LOL!!

The Becks said...

hey..so i'm coming to vegas May 8-10. I got a new phone and it didn't save my numbers onto my sim card, so i need your number again. Hopefully we can meet up..hope your doing good! miss ya

The Merrill Family said...

Hey! Kyler and I found your blog and we just wanted to say hi and ask how everything is going?