Saturday, April 25, 2009

I can't find my camera so again no pictures! of corse. Anyways we went to Mesa and had a blast. we babysat the kids and it was so fun. They are so funny. The twins..... oh my gosh were crazy. They eat a butt load of food. I told Kevin I bet its like 100 dollars a week to feed just one. They were so funny. They loved Kevin. The girls were so cute. They helped me out so much and we just hung out. Angie's wedding was so pretty. It was fun to see her and all the girls. We got home Sunday morning at 2. We were so tired. And Kevin drove the whole way. His finals are coming up and he's freaking out. All he's been doing is studying and playing XBOX. He says it helps him. ha! Yeah right. And I think Dan and Chelsee are blessing Layne in RV in 2 weeks and so its another Arizona trip. Man I haven't been to Arizona this much since I lived there. I'm excited I get to go home this time.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys come here all the time and are like traveling fools. Tell you mom hi. she left a comment the other day and I never make it to her blog to comment so please tell her hi

Mandy said...

hey i need your email. my blog will be private now. mdavis_23@yahoo.com