Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another trip to Arizona

So Kevin and I are going to Mesa this weekend and I  am so excited. My best friend Angie Smith is getting married. I love this girl so much! When I moved to Utah she was my roommate. She made me a good girl. I always called her mom. I was never always a good girl and struggled but Angie was the best example to me and always tried to keep me out of trouble. We had some of the best times together in Utah. I cried and cried when I left. I will always love Utah. Its funny to think when I was in high school I always said I will NEVER go to Utah.. haha and I did. It was the best thing I did. I made some of the  best friends. Love ya Angie- MOM :) ! And I can't wait to see you. We are staying with Nate and Jen. I am excited to see them and the kids again. I hope I don't forget my camera like last time. haha ugh I was so mad! 

3 comments:

The Townsends said...

Hey!!!..Thanks! yeah i love being married!!! My lil girl is my lil side kick!!! :)..It looks like things are goin good for ya!! You and your hubby look way happy!!!

Kristiwistin said...

You ARE a good girl. You've helped me stay out of trouble many times.

Linde said...

Wish we could see you but hopefully soon. Have fun! Tell Angie hi!