Friday, March 6, 2009

Not a normal day with Camo..

So last Saturday I babysat Camdyn while Dan and Chelsee went to Costco. It was a really unusual day for her. But at first it was normal. Dan and Chelsee droped her off and she screamed her head off, that's the normal part.. so I decided to give her a little mini pedicure. So I threw her in the bath and scrubbed her feet and of course she was telling me banda get in now.. So I did. She is so stinking funny. I don't have pictures of the.. that would just be awful. haha anyways so then I took her into my room stacked pillows and laid her on them and put little mermaid on and started to paint her toes. This is where its NOT normal.. she totally fell asleep! I was amazed. I gave her a foot rub and then painted her toes while I was blowing on them she was out. It was so funny. Anyways it was a fun day. She did wake up about an hour after because Kevin's friends came. But for her to fall asleep like that for ME was pretty good. Love ya camo.



She pickes her noes all the time.. tonight she was even doing it with her toes.. Who does that??


Publish Post

6 comments:

Chelsee said...

she had so much fun and was so proud of her PINK toes! thanks, you are such a fun aunt

Rivas Family said...

I bet all your neices and nephews just love you!

Linde said...

I want a pedi. You are such a fun aunt! can't wait to see you! I bet that she just loves you!

Colleen said...

Will you do my toes when you are home?? WHAT? CAMO'S are cuter than mine??? HA HA! Love her toes, just love her, she looks like a sleeping angel! :)

Hulsey Family said...

You are an awesome auntie! I never had nieces or nephews until I married Elden (thankfully!) How fun they are! I'll have to try mini pedi's with my nieces.

The Becks said...

how cute is she!! i bet you guys had so much fun..
p.s. i'm coming to vegas in may! i would looooooove to see you!